Many food and beverage manufacturers produce a wide variety of products across multiple business units, regions, and countries. KLEANZ provides the tools to create and maintain standardized goals and procedures across all these various options.
KLEANZ is designed to accurately measure the success of each facility individually and across your organization.
Each facility does things a bit differently—but must be measured as an overall part of your organization. To understand how each facility is performing, the KLEANZ team helps your corporate stakeholders establish KPIs.
These KPIs are measurable food safety values that demonstrate how effectively your organization is achieving your key business objectives. The KLEANZ Dashboard aggregates your food safety and sanitation data into customizable visual graphs and charts for easy visibility.
Some popular KPIs are:
- Labor Hours
- MSS Tasks Completed
- “Stolen” or Borrowed Department Labor
- Overall Completion Percentages
- And more
Other benefits of standardized procedures include:
- Consistent audit routines
- With corporate standardization, each facility will have the same audit routine across the board. This ensures the same expectations and KPIs are managed and recorded, increasing transparency and brand protection.
- Best practice standards across all facilities
- When you invest in finding the best way to complete tasks that are most efficient, you want those practices performed at all your facilities. We will ensure that training is communicated across the board.
- Save money on training costs
- Save money on training costs by standardizing training routines for every facility.
The Multi-Award Winning KLEANZ Mobile Solution
Taking it to the plant floor. That is where the action is. With KLEANZ Mobile, tasks may be assigned and reviewed directly on mobile devices. Paperlessly create detailed corrective actions with photos during inspections and self-audits. Get your data in real-time!